Our most durable, hard-wearing coat we've ever made.
Backed by a "100 Year Guarentee", The Chief Coat is a true heavyweight coat for getting any job done. A size medium weighing in at 6.5 lbs is nearly triple the weight of any coat in its class. Conceptualized by firefighters traditionally wearing denim chore coats while on duty, we went out to create the toughest coat on the market. The 24-oz. waxed canvas fabric is extremely durable and weather resistant, so you don’t have to worry about babying your coat while you focus on getting the job done. The Chief also has the Heat Straps® signature 16-oz. quilted fleece lining and fleece lined pockets to keep you warm in the winter. Solid brass dual snap and zipper closures that will never rust give you options to let heat in and out as the temperature fluctuates. Triple stitched seams with bonded nylon thread provide extra reinforcement and back gussets provide ease of movement. The Chief is American Made in our small factory in New Jersey and we're damn proud of it! This coat will put a smile on your face every time you put it on.
In stock coats ship in 2-3 business days
The Chief Coat Navy Black Cord Collar
- American Made
- Backed by the Chief Coat "100 Year Guarentee" Wax Canvas Chore Coat
- 18oz Cotton Twill Canvas with 6oz Wax Coating
- Gusset Back for ease of movement
- Heat Straps® signature Quilted Fleece Lining Fleece Lined Pockets
- Inside Zipper Pocket and Open Pocket
- Two-Rivet reinforced outside pockets
- Solid Brass YKK Zippers, Button Snaps, and Studs
- Bonded Nylon Thread
- Heat Straps® Signature Veg Tan Leather Logo